1. Teams are comprised of any combination of 5 USBC certified bowlers. All teams bowl 3 games.
2. Teams SHALL NOT exceed a combined maximum average of 1150. Minimum team average is 750.
3. Handicap is based on 80% of the difference in the team total average from 1100.
4. There is no absentee or straw score. A tardy bowler missing frames will receive zero in frames missed.
5. A bowler who becomes ill or disabled during a game may not return to that game. The score for that game will be the score achieved at the time of disability + 1/10th of their average per frame for the balance of the game. If the illness or disability occurs in the 1st game, the bowler may return to the 2nd or 3rd game. Substitutes will not be allowed to complete the game(s). The score used for the 2nd and/or 3rd games will be the disabled bowler's entering average minus 10 pins.
6. Lanes will be oiled immediately prior to each squad.
7. Sport League averages must be reported. A sport conversion chart will be used. The highest average or converted average will be used as a tournament average. Sport League is identified as an USBC Certified Sport League.
8. Tournament Average. Average will be the highest 2015-2016 final association book average from ANY association, unless after 21 games at the time of tournament, bowler's average is 10 or more pins higher than the book. If it is, bowler must use current average. If no 2015-2016 average, use highest current average of 12 games or more. Any bowler whose average has been previously adjusted must submit that average. All others bowl scratch (220). A current league average sheet or average verification must be furnished for other than book average. Failure to report the correct average could result in disqualification (USBC Rule 319a3). A youth bowler entering the tournament for the first time, as an adult, will be allowed to use his/her 2015-2016 book average.
9. USBC Rule 319d Reporting Prior Prize Winnings is waived. USBC Rule 319e Average Adjustment for Entry is waived.
10. The team captain will designate which center will be represented.
11. Team Scratch Event. A team may enter the Team Scratch Event by paying an additional $25.00 ($5 per bowler). The score will be the scratch score bowled for the handicapped division. The prize money ($25/team) will be returned 100%.
12. The cash payback in Omaha Qualifiers is the ratio of 1:5. Teams with the same five bowlers may bowl more than once. Teams may cash only once with the same five bowlers. Teams must CHANGE at least two bowlers to cash more than once.
13. One in six teams qualify for Nebraska Finals. Teams may qualify more than once for the Nebraska Finals and bowl as often as they qualify and scheduling permits. In order to cash more than once the qualifying team must change at least two bowlers from the original qualifying team.
14. Tournament is certified by USBC with all other rules not covered herein.
15. The on-site Tournament Director is appointed by the Greater Omaha BPA, and will make decisions on rules not covered herein. The Tournament Director may re-rate to effect fair play and minimize undue advantage.